Monday, August 29, 2005

[edit] Did I by any chance say that The Father bought a PC game for us. Its called CAPCOM VS MARVEL WTF. Frankly speaking, its quite fun to play. Lol Lol Lol Lol I think I've seen it before. At NSRCC or something. Oh well, you guys should play it. The sound effects amuses me. Ahahahahahahahaha [/edit]







I was in the midst of making watermelon juice with the new fruit juicer The Parents bought. Its damn cool, really. Put the fruits in here, press that button, place your cup under the spout, and PRESTO! You have juice!


Today, I studied. Fine, not really study, but practised my math. I bought my watch. Its a very nice watch. A blue watch. I know I said I hate the color blue, but its a nice tone of blue. And besides, the Adidas watch was on sale. Heheh I gave Dan his watch back. I got chased my a dog. A white dog to be precised. Does that mean anything? And while I was running, all the maids living in the town houses just laughed. Dammit couldn't they have helped? Luckily Dan was there so he chased it away. And he said something, which will be quote of the day since I find it highly amusing. :D

Michelle Sham Pei Wen, we have to make them give her something. we have to be persistent, mainly you, cos you're smsing them. Ahahaha Shit loads of responsibility on you. You get the flower, I bake the cake. SETTTTTTT. Wtf did you do to your hair?





NOTE: I'll be going on a hiatus starting next week. Dont miss my presence from the cyber world too much. I'll leave my tagboard. Ahahaha

If I blog, somebody slap me.







Quote of the day: 'Maybe its chasing us because I just had rice with butter and soy sauce and fried chicken backside. Its really yummy.' -Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home